1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) except events that are designated suitable for a younger audience.
2. Several locations due to their design or age are not suitable for clients with disabilities. At Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) we value all our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the buildings this is not always possible and we have to ensure that your safety is paramount. If you would like any additional information please call us on 07724364333 and we will do our best to assist we always have a can do attitude towards getting people able to attend and will help in every way possible.
3. Due to certain restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on the events – we want our future ghost hunters to be safe.
4. All clients will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly. We will also not tolerate verbal aggression between guests on events. We are also aware of other paranormal events companies attending other groups events and causing disruptions and faking happenings and promoting their own group. In this instance these people will be removed to avoid spoiling other guests evenings.
5. Alcohol or drugs are not permitted on any event with Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT). If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave straight away and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event we have given prior warning of this in pre event instructions. The staff at Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs. - The only exception to this will be on our pub nights where alcohol in moderation will be served. GHT staff decision is final in this situation.
6. There are strict laws in the UK on smoking indoors and Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) do not allow anyone to smoke or to bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. Our team will not be using candles for experimental purposes due to the safety hazards.
7. Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events. We suggest that you bring a comfortable cushion to sit on whilst carrying out vigils or taking breaks many of the locations we visit have not been built for comfort.
8. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
9. It is important that each client is aware that they attend the events at entirely their own risk. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) accept no liability whatsoever for any accident/incident/injury to a client however it may be caused. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) always attempts to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen. We encourage all our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance when they come to our events. Although Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories. We ask you to exercise extreme caution on our events.
10. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the clients participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event. Please get in touch if you are unsure on any element.
11. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event. Again GHT will take every precaution possible.
12. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT). If these events are cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses. We never want to cancel any event.
13. When any part of an event is in the open air it is obviously going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances would this have an effect on the event, if it does Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) reserves the right to move the event into covered conditions (where possible). However, this is very rare and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather. In the event of severe adverse weather conditions Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) reserve the right to cancel an event. As much notice as possible will be given to guests prior to travelling to the event. However, if the weather is such that any member of the Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) Team is unable to reach the event then Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT), will, however, endeavour to ensure that this is the last option taken and will always work towards the event going ahead as planned.
14. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) only use responsible and reputable mediums and paranormal investigators. However, they can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) recognise that statements are the sole opinion of the medium, host, or investigator and not a reflection of Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion. All our events are for entertainment purposes only.
15. Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into our database for Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) and our parent company The Switch as per data protection laws. For information on how your data is stored and used please contact us.
16. We endeavour to offer a psychic element to our events through the use of mediums & psychics, however there may be occasions when this can’t happen. If you are booking your event on the basis of a Medium or sensitive being present then please contact the office on 07724364333 for clarification prior to completing your order.
17. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and others. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event. We also investigate locations at owners requests.
18. These GHT terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
19. Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) will endeavour to ensure that your time spent at the location is full and content packed and we should all have an experience that will not be forgotten and enjoyed.
20. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events subject to limitations imposed on us by the venue owners. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view and ownership of this footage either audio or visual belongs solely with Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT). Before commencing video or audio capture you must advise anybody being recorded so that they are aware and have the choice not to be included. It is also imperative that you seek consent from the Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) Office by email before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken it may also upset other guests which we would not want to happen. You may be asked to sign a document during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
CANCELLATIONS BY US
We can cancel a Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) event at any time for any reason at our own discretion although we will avoid this at all costs. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make in financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will give you a full refund of any money paid to us or move your booking to another event of your choice (within reason) and to the same value but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you. This includes refunds on any hotel bookings or refunds on any travel arrangements or other costs incurred relating to the cancelled event. We do not cancel events unless it is necessary.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 10 days prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Ghost Hunter Tours (GHT) have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received.
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe, one disruptive guest can have an adverse effect on any event. We therefore insist that you read and agree to the terms set out in this policy.
There is a strict behaviour code on our events which all guests should be made aware of.
No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions. Detrimental behavior includes abusive behavior or an attitude that has a detrimental or negative impact on other guests.